There are four different types of guidance centers:
- Youth guidance centers with the responsibility for guidance regarding the transition from lower secondary school to youth education and for contacting young people who have not completed upper secondary or vocational training with offers of guidance.
- Centers for Adult Education and Continuing Training (VEU-center) offer guidance related to a wide range of education programs for adults, including courses at lower and upper secondary level and highly specialized continuing vocational training courses (AMU).
- EGuidance is for everyone looking for information about education and employment.
- Regional guidance centers with the responsibility for guidance regarding the transition from youth education to higher education.
The Ministry of Education also manages a national guidance portal - UddannelsesGuiden (the Education Guide) - that provides information on:
- Education and training opportunities at all levels
- Labor market conditions and statistics
- Study programs taught in English at Danish colleges and universities
... and much more.