You need to:
- get a CPR number (civil registration number) or a personal tax number depending on how long you intend to stay.
- get a tax card.
- get a bank account - a NemKonto (Easy Account).
- get NemID (Easy ID) - single login for Danish Internet banks and government websites.
You can read more about this at the Danish Customs and Tax Administration’s website.
Registering in Denmark
When you want to report your move to Denmark from a foreign country, you must complete and print the form "Arrivals from foreign countries".
After having completed the form, you must deliver it in person at the Citizen Service (Borgerservice), Odinsgade 14, 8900 Randers C.
When you deliver the form at the Citizen Service, you must also bring:
- your passport.
- your work contract (if you have a Danish employer).
- your study contract (if you are going to study in Denmark).
What else you must bring depends on which country you come from.