Withdrawing Your Child from Care

Withdrawing your child from an institution/childminder is subject to one month’s notice, calculated to the first or sixteenth day of the month.

You can withdraw your child from care online by following the link below.

Udmeld mit barn (Withdraw my child)

Alternatively, you can withdraw your child from his/her institution directly at the institution, or from the childminder by contacting Pladsanvisningen (contact information available in the light gray box).

Transferring your child from one institution/childminder to another does not require official withdrawal.