From January 1, 2007, the Central Denmark Region and its 19 municipalities established a joint EU office in Brussels called the Central Denmark EU Office (CDEU).
The overall purpose of the Central Denmark EU Office is to ensure that companies, organizations, authorities, etc. in the region benefit the maximum from EU policies, strategies, and initiatives within the areas of innovation, research, education, culture, environment, energy, and internationalization in general.
The Central Denmark EU Office’s daily activities include:
- Providing advice and information on EU affairs in general.
- Assisting interested parties in the Central Denmark Region on EU funding opportunities and calls for proposals.
- Liaising with other European regions through networking and partner searches.
- Providing information and early warning on EU policy and long term developments.
- Providing in-depth specialist briefings on selected policy areas.
- Organizing the visits of delegations from the Central Denmark Region to Brussels.
- Advising on international strategies and facilitating international contacts.
- Promoting the interests of the Central Denmark Region, the municipalities, and other parties.
The Central Denmark EU Office
Avenue de Tervueren 35
Telephone: +32 22 30 87 32